E-PAD ACCESS PAD:
- Weatherproof stainless steel faceplate
- Zinc Alloy housing
- Vandal resistant
- Backlit keys
- LED status indication
- Dual relay output, common normally open/ normally closed
- 12-24Volt AC/DC operating voltage
- Built in buzzer
- Silent mode option
- Anti-tamper Switch
- 99 user selection 4 -8 digit operation coding
- Stylish, compact design
- Bypass code facility
- Free exit button input
- Selectable alarm conditions
- All features programmable via keypad
- Door alarm monitoring
- Over 1 million code combinations
- Keypad deactivation after multiple incorrect code entries
SMARTGUARD ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD
For stand-alone access control at an entrance to a property, or inside a building, CENTURION offers the SMARTGUARD keypad which affordably delivers unmatched functionality and reliability.
The SMARTGUARD keypad can accommodate up to 1000 unique PIN codes with any user-defined length from one to ten digits. There are three separate outputs, each configurable to either latching or non-latching. Such functionality caters for many different scenarios for example, a motorised gate entrance may be opened fully using one code, activate the pedestrian opening using another, and switching on the house alarm using a third. User codes can also be selectively deleted without affecting other codes stored in the memory.
The keypad also boasts a downcounter allowing select codes to have a limited number of uses. This is ideal for granting single occasion access, for example to an armed response company with the code deleting itself after use.
The addition of the Centurion SMARTswitch maximises security and ensures that even with the keypad mounted outside the property, it cannot be hotwired and the integrity of the site jeopardised.
The same memory module used on the SupaNOVA may also be used on the SmartGuard, allowing all the settings and codes to be backed up and restored in seconds.
- 1000 unique codes using one to ten digits
- Three channel output
- Selectively add and delete user codes
- Backup memory module
- SmartSwitch for tamper-proof outputs (optional)
- Limited uses counter
- Fully weatherproof with backlit keypad.
- Optional anti-knock shield for keypad
- Robust casing is available in a range of colours